WARNING: Contains Blood and Biology



As you all know, I do weekly personal posts about myself. Today, I would like to discuss what had happen to me two days ago. If you have not guessed, I am a girl. I have girly traits like my period. I feel weird posting about periods on the web, but I think that it should not be an embarrassing topic and people should learn not to be afraid to talk about it. Although I feel weird about it, this is a good way for me to overcome this. For audiences intended, I will be using this symbol < . > to express the word period.

Two days ago, I had my < . > It was really annoying to get it, because then I have to spend more time on hygienic needs than necessary. Point is that it is time consuming. Anyway, I was sitting in class and everything felt fine, until class ended did I feel something wrong. I had a feeling of something "rushing" down my body. It was a weird sensation, but I felt reassured by the fact that I had my pads to catch anything that was going down. However, my right butt cheek felt something oddly wet, and then I knew. I knew my pads were not strong enough. I bled through my pants.

IT WAS EMBARRASSING! I hope no one was looking, but once I had my premonition I tried to run out of the classroom as fast as I could. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't go home after that class. I had a ten minute interval to get to my last class of the day, so I have to endure another class of my < . > accident.

I made my way through the next building and put my bags in the classroom, before I went to the bathroom. Once I got there, I checked to see how "bad" the damage was. It was bad. I hoped the spot was not as noticeable, because I wore dark jeans that day but that didn't happen. My jeans are dark, but my < . > made an awkward region that was darker color than the rest of the jeans. I was mortified.

I devised a plan to take off my jacket and tied it around my waist. This way no one will suspect anything and it would not be humiliating to walk around with a conspicuous < . > spot. I sat through class and nothing happened. It was all good until the end of class. Likewise in the other class, once I stood up, I felt the same "rushing" feeling, and then I knew that I made the region a freaking continent. Mortified once more, I got my butt out of that classroom and tried to get home as soon as possible. Unfortunately, my walk home was miserable and cold, because I place my jacket on my waist and it is 19 °F, I suffered through the freezing air all the way home.

Another day of being me and it was a sad day. Do you guys have any embarrassing stories about yourself? It doesn't have to be < . > stories, but peeing in the pants or milk coming out of your nose or anything else. If you would like to share them, please leave it in the comment box below. If you felt uncomfortable learning this part about me than express that in the comments as well. If you want more of this than please say so, and I will be sure to share with you my embarrassing accidents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment